Name(s) Epsom Salt or otherwise known as Magnesium Sulfate
Origins It is a naturally occurring mineral first discovered in Epsom, England.
History of Benefits
- Usually, we use them as bath salts and for manufacturing beauty and household products.
- Gardeners can even use this stuff to improve crops.
- Magnesium and sulfate are vital for optimal health.
- Magnesium contributes to 300 enzyme reactions, reduces inflammation, improves muscle and nerve function.
- Sulfate another key ingredient for the formation of brain tissue, joint proteins, it helps to improve nutrient absorption, and flushes toxins!
- Did you know that almost 80% of the Americans have a magnesium or sulfate deficiency?
- Epsom salts can help restore your magnesium and sulfate levels.
The TOP 7 Beauty Uses of Epsom Salt
- Foot Soak or a Hand Soak (removes rough skin, treats nail fungus, relaxation)
- Teeth Whitening
- Facial Exfoliator
- Mosquito Bite Soother
- Salt Bath (detoxes harmful toxins, relieves muscle aches, stress reliever, prevents headaches)
- Wavy Hair (make it into a spray conditioner and apply, let dry and hello wavy!)
- Skin Softener