If you’re waking up groggier than usual, you might be under stress you don’t even know about! You brain is fussing over what did you accomplish, what didn’t you accomplish, you’re not ready, what’s still on your to-do list?… The list can go on, and on. Here are 3 practices you can start to implement in your daily life, to counter the stress.
Alleviate work stress
Everyone has their own stress-relieving habits, but these are some of the simplest practices we feel the most benefit from. Pay attention to when you’re stressed are your mind, body, and environment.
- Meditating and stretching help ease muscle tension–this short yoga practice will fill you with oxygen–or just sit back, have some tea and treat your skin to a calming face mask.
- Create a soothing environment by adding plants or flowers to your house.
- And finally, put the phone down.
Use sleep hacks to improve energy levels
When it comes to sleeping, sometimes we just can’t. Here is a couple tips to help you get a restful nights sleep.
- Organizing your room
- Not drinking water before bed
- Set a bedtime for yourself to set your internal clock
- TURN OFF all electronics 30 minutes before you plan to sleep!
Invest in a Rosewater Pillow Mist
Spray a little bit of a Rosewater Pillow Mist on your pillow a few minutes before resting your head, for a relaxing and rejuvenating nights sleep.