Kainda knows how to take care of those tricky delicate fabrics, from lingerie items to silk blouses and scarves. Our unique formula will take care of unwanted stains and spots while preserving your delicate fabrics. Safe to use with Lingerie, Knits, Silk, Nylon, Cotton, & Spandex.
1. For lingerie and fine knits with labels that say “hand-wash” (such as lightweight wool or cotton jersey), fill a basin or sink with warm or cold water, as directed on the label. While the basin fills, add detergent for fine fabrics per the bottle’s instructions.
2. Fasten all closures; turn the item inside out. Immerse it in the sudsy water. Let soak for five minutes.
3. Carefully knead the garment while immersed. Soak another few minutes.
4. Lift out the garment. Empty the basin; refill with cool water. Reimmerse; swish to rinse. Repeat.
5. Gently squeeze out the water (don’t wring or twist); lay the item on a clean towel. Roll them up to soak up more moisture; reshape and lay flat to dry.
Good Enough Way
1. Treat stains (if applicable) with a laundry pre-treater. Fasten closures and place your delicate garments into mesh laundry bags. You can put more than one item in a bag, but don’t overcrowd them.
2. Select the water temperature recommended on the care label and your machine’s shortest, most gentle wash and spin cycles. As the washer’s filling, add a small amount of regular detergent (the chances of it harming the fabric are slim).
3. Put the bag in the washer with a few additional items or towels to balance the load.
4. When the cycle’s complete, remove the delicates from the bag, reshape, and lay flat to dry.